Sunday, February 22, 2009

Repo

Watched Repo: The Genetic Opera yesterday through the magic of on-demand ppv. Wasn't as gory as I'd heard, which was surprising although there was one moment where I might of let loose a stream of vocal curse salad before regaining oh...over the top comedic gore mind set. I was entertained, would certainly rent it again not too sure about purchase wise. Sarah Brightman was lovely and of course I dug Anthony Stewart Head. Paris Hilton was in it, albeit a small role and she wasn't hideous I have to admit, her character was sort of like...well a even more cartoony version of herself.

Digging Dollhouse still, but it still feels Fox-paced and laced. Hopefully it will be picked up past the 8 episodes rumoured to be. Can't wait to learn more about Amy Acker's char!

1 comment:

  1. Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry. -Wenda

    ReplyDelete