Monday, September 17, 2012

Long time no post!

Wow. I haven't posted in a dog's age. Am here to rectify that. Was sick, had also been away. Oh goodness. Have really missed posting I must say. I was going to start completely afresh but, I like it here. Sorry I have been remiss. A lot has gone on with me, but I will get to polish, makeup and nerdery because that is why we are here I reckon. Hope everyone has been well.

I see we also need policies about products, I need to insert that, probably change the look of the blog as well to add that somewhere permanently to be seen, but all products shown in this post I have bought myself, save in the case of one shadow that was given to me as a gift by my sister, wahey!

Alrighty, let me see was walking with my lovely nephew to RiteAid yesterday as we were in need of Blowpops and something to drink, I of course take the opportunity to troll for new displays, Halloween displays are up. There are four new L'Oreal displays up promoting four different looks for Project Runway, two polishes unique to each display. I want them all. Max helps me settle on one this trip as it looks like space. Bless.

Tragically on the 15 min walk home it falls out of the bag, and I have to go back and walk back looking for it, thank goodness I found it, nearly back at the RiteAid, but in the grass landed bottle up.

This morning, I ran in and grabbed two more before getting coffee and getting down to work. Weak willed. I want them all.

From left to right, The Muse's Attitude, The Queen's Might & The Temptress' Power.

Today I have a swatch to show you of The Queen's Might.

Which is the exact color, and I am wicked excited to discover this, as it is one of my favorite glosses of Lime Crime's Carousel Gloss in Cherry on Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment