Monday, September 24, 2012

The New Black Ombre in Waves

I really wasn't planning to keep doing swatches of ombre packs by The New Black, but it went with my dress, so I had to go with the flow and follow what the cute dress dictated. The finish on these did vary, but I use Nails Inc. Caviar top coat to speed things along. I had to run out the door quickly this morning. There was a glitter finish and the medium green on my middle finger ran more of a satin finish,to a jelly on my ring finger, the thumb and pinky your standard creme finish. But I thought it would be fair to mention without a top coat there are purposely different finishes to the set of polishes.
This set of The New Black ombre polishes is called Waves and runs from deep bluish teal to a glitter to a sweet pastel mint. As I was in a rush, I took the pictures as I was done and then had to dash, so clean up. Precious little, but you can see just how pretty a look this is. I just can't get over how nice these New Black polishes are. The shades are really well chosen.


I purchased this set at Beauty.com


No comments:

Post a Comment