Wednesday, September 19, 2012

L'Oreal Project Runway Polish in The Muse's Attitude

Here's the polish I had to walk back for, and thank goodness it wasn't shattered. Well worth the walk. It is absolutely gorgeous. This was one of the 8 new polishes in the four L'Oreal new Project Runway displays. It is called The Muse's Attitude. It is a blackened green and is so shiny. Might not be the newest shade ever seen, but it is shiny and has such a great depth to it. Looks very lit from within, dries quickly and has a peacock appeal to it.

I purchased this from RiteAid $5.95, worth absolutely every penny, might even grab another bottle to save. This is just gorgeous.

Been feeling Unicorny this week, self professed Unicorn week. Posted Monday's and Tuesday's pics on my Instagram feed. For the fun of it here they are...

Han Cholo necklace!

My Clonetrooper laying on my Lime Crime nail polishes.

I am Prancy and Fancy this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment