Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jumpin' Jade, Peeps,Cheetos. Nerdapalooza what?!?111one!eleven

Alrighty, here's a picture of Sally Hansen's Insta Dry in Jumpin' Jade. I swear I'll do clean up before taking snaps from here on out. Really. Also there's a picture of the tapped handle, this thing is fiddly as hell. The formula does dry quickly, but it didn't make it through a morning of playing ball.




Ahh, grocery shopped to get the snacks for 'Mania which I should be the off for in a few minutes lol and look my Peeps haul, to stay yummy and Peepsy until the Christmas ones roll out XD wahey Peepsgasm! The peach ones are so cute, wonder if this tint is new this year?



Got my physical copy of The Nerdapalooza Tapes! You can purchase it now and access it via mp3 format, so you don't have to wait to hear it til the cd comes in. It can be purchased here. I stuck in the note that came with from TCP from Rocket Propelled Geeks, didn't want to misplace it. Definitely worth the purchase, you've got Front,Maja,CSHC, Schaffer and more!



Oh oh oh. Look at the Giant Cheeto. Is it not slightly terrifying?!


7 comments:

  1. That's a real pretty colour on you!

    And omg PEACH?? I /need/ that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is one large cheeto now!! Great color on you. I have it too. But haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the peach not adorable? Had to have it, move aside noxious blue, gimmeh peach!

    Thank you ladies, fond of the Insta Dry polishes on the whole formula wise, it is just the crazy wide handle and brush that gives me the wiggins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Jumpin' Jade. Peeps are adorable but I don't much care for marshmallow. That is one humongous Cheeto! Now those I love but I have to stay away from all that salty goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, I made sure to make sure those Cheetos stayed elsewhere after opening them for the picture lol. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought the brushes were weird too, but when I used it I thought it was pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The brush not so much, but the strange wide wand part made me speed it along lest it drip, have another one it's blue, the name escapes me right now and it isn't bad :)

    ReplyDelete