Sunday, May 10, 2009

SH Lime Lights, Liberty/Peppermint Patti

Here is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Lime Lights, just two coats, because I liked just that little bit of sheer despite the state of my nails. Really beautiful shade, catches the light. ^^.



Also, here is a side by side for Lucy, who was asking if Knock Out Liberty was a dupe for MAC Peppermint Patti, despite the frosted bottle of Liberty, the color is true. Peppermint Patti is darker, almost a bit yellower in tone green than Liberty.



Also, happy Mother's Day to the mums reading. ^^

5 comments:

  1. I like the SH polish color. Sheer, yes, but still very pretty. I think I like the KO over the MAC if I had to pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what that would be like over a white base? Kinda mermaid-y maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sheer! Thanks for the comparison of mint greens in the bottle. I think I'd rather have the Liberty color of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty, I'd like to see this over a navy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sweetie for the bottle comparison. Well I don't have Peppermint Patti so maybe I'll have to buy the other. I do love that matte finish and the color.

    ReplyDelete